August 13, 2019
Jabra acquired Altia Systems in February 2019. In June 2019 they announced Jabra PanaCast. Since then, there’s been a lot of buzz.
Why? Jabra PanaCast has a lot of really cool technology in a small little package.
Key features and specifications:
- Simple plug-and-play operation with no software required via a single USB cable
- 180-degree panoramic view seamlessly integrates video from three cameras with real-time dynamic stitching embedded in the onboard Jabra PanaCast Vision Processor
- Naturally inclusive and immersive experience gives everyone equal participation
- Crystal clear sound that picks up every voice in the room w/ Jabra Speak series
- 0% wasted space with industry-first multi-camera array system
- Intelligent Vision (AI) products sense, anticipate and adjust automatically so people can focus on their meeting and discussion
- Industry-first Intelligent Zoom autonomously and continuously optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation
- Jabra PanaCast Vivid 2.0 automatically adjusts the video properties to optimize the video experience under varying light conditions
We’ll be getting our own Jabra PanaCast inhouse soon so we can put it through its paces in one of our meeting spaces. See what I did there? “Paces” and “Spaces”. Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to see these videos upon release!
If you are looking to video-enable your huddle rooms, the Jabra PanaCast is certainly a strong contender for your consideration. If you’d like to learn more, please contact us M-F, 8am-5pm ET at 1-800-749-3160 or email@example.com