August 13, 2019
Jabra acquired Altia Systems in February 2019. In June 2019 they announced Jabra PanaCast. Since then, there’s been a lot of buzz.
Why? Jabra PanaCast has a lot of really cool technology in a small little package.
Key features and specifications:
- Simple plug-and-play operation with no software required via a single USB cable
- 180-degree panoramic view seamlessly integrates video from three cameras with real-time dynamic stitching embedded in the onboard Jabra PanaCast Vision Processor
- Naturally inclusive and immersive experience gives everyone equal participation
- Crystal clear sound that picks up every voice in the room w/ Jabra Speak series
- 0% wasted space with industry-first multi-camera array system
- Intelligent Vision (AI) products sense, anticipate and adjust automatically so people can focus on their meeting and discussion
- Industry-first Intelligent Zoom autonomously and continuously optimizes the field of view to include everyone in the conversation
- Jabra PanaCast Vivid 2.0 automatically adjusts the video properties to optimize the video experience under varying light conditions
Here’s a video showcasing some features and functions available via the free Jabra Direct software:
We’ll be getting our own Jabra PanaCast inhouse soon so we can put it through its paces in one of our meeting spaces. See what I did there? “Paces” and “Spaces”. Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel to see these videos upon release!
If you are looking to video-enable your huddle rooms, the Jabra PanaCast is certainly a strong contender for your consideration. If you’d like to learn more, please contact us M-F, 8am-5pm ET at 1-800-749-3160 or firstname.lastname@example.org