CAREERS AT CALL ONE, INC.
Join our team today!
Call One, Inc., headquartered in Cape Canaveral, FL., is a nationally certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC), and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) started in the home of Bill and Dottie Mays with an initial investment of $2,000. Today, Call One, Inc., and our sister company, Hello Direct, Inc. are owned by Dawn Mays, CEO, and Stephen Mays, President.
Our passion is to help people do their business better by simplifying access to Office and Contact Center Headsets, Video Collaboration, Samsung Enterprise Mobility Solutions, and UVC Disinfection Solutions and Services. We provide solutions for in-office, hybrid work, remote work, work from home, meeting spaces, and work from anywhere.
Call One, Inc. quickly pivoted to work from home for most of our team members when the pandemic hit. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance. Start your career with Call One, Inc.! Learn more about us here and apply to join our team today! Call One, Inc. will adopt a hybrid work model post-pandemic.
Call One, Inc. Purpose:
We believe in the fundamental principle that people do business with people. Our passion is to help people do their business better.
We help simplify access to business communications and collaboration technology.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Remote Account Executive
We are looking to employ driven Account Executives to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. The Account Executive responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, advantages and benefits.
To be successful as an Account Executive, you should demonstrate strong negotiation skills and be able to provide customer solutions that align with their outcome. Ultimately, a top-performing Account Executive should achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that purchased products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Account Executive Duties:
· Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
· Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
· Working with management in identifying larger projects within assigned territory.
· Demonstrating product features to customers.
· Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company solutions.
· Attending trade shows and other industry-related events virtually.
· Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
· Completing regular sales reports on your assigned territory.
Account Executive Requirements:
· Proven sales experience.
· The ability to retain important information.
· Sound consultative selling skills.
· Excellent networking skills.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
Remote Inside Sales Representative
Remote Position (On-Location an option if you choose and are in our local area)
We are looking for motivated and well-spoken Remote Sales Representatives to join our sales team. Sales Representatives will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be a successful Sales Representative, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.