CAREERS AT CALL ONE, INC.
Join our team today!
Call One, Inc. is a nationally certified woman owned small business that was started in the home of Bill and Dottie Mays with an initial investment of $2,000. Today Call One, Inc. and our sister company Hello Direct employ over 80 team members and support small business to large enterprise nationally.
Our teams help people with video collaboration, enterprise headsets, contact center headsets, mobile solutions, and cloud services.
Call One, Inc. was able to quickly pivot to work from home for those who wanted to when the pandemic hit to ensure team members were safe. We will continue this until further notice. For now there is handful of team members who work out of our Cape Canaveral, FL HQ. Start your career with Call One Inc and learn more about us here and join our team today!
Call One, Inc. Purpose:
We believe in the fundamental principle that people do business with people. Our passion is to help people do their business better.
We help simplify access to business communications and collaboration technology.
OUR CORE VALUES:
$45,000 to $60,000 OTE. We do not cap commissions. The more you sell, the more commission you will receive.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
· New business development and sales activities to drive revenue and achieve sales objectives.
· Service existing customer base with best-in-class customer service while focusing on expanding product offerings within the account.
· Manage a monthly pipeline of business to include creating, advancing and closing.
· Establish and maintain a high volume of phone calls and emails daily.
· Able to accept and implement management direction for increasing sales results.
· Energized and motivated self-starter.
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key manufacturer personnel.
· Must project a positive can-do attitude via phone and email.
· Establish and maintain knowledge on industry technology.
· Be able to identify and engage decision makers in both existing and new accounts.
· Effectively convey Call One’s ability to help customers find the best solution(s) for their needs.
Job Type: Full-time