CAREERS AT CALL ONE, INC.
Join our team today!
Call One, Inc. is a nationally certified woman owned small business that was started in the home of Bill and Dottie Mays with an initial investment of $2,000. Today Call One, Inc. and our sister company Hello Direct employ over 80 team members and support small business to large enterprise nationally.
Our teams help people with video collaboration, enterprise headsets, contact center headsets, mobile solutions, and cloud services.
Call One, Inc. was able to quickly pivot to work from home for those who wanted to when the pandemic hit to ensure team members were safe. We will continue this until further notice. For now there is handful of team members who work out of our Cape Canaveral, FL HQ. Start your career with Call One Inc and learn more about us here and join our team today!
Call One, Inc. Purpose:
We believe in the fundamental principle that people do business with people. Our passion is to help people do their business better.
We help simplify access to business communications and collaboration technology.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Entry Level Sales Representative
We are searching for a personable Entry Level Sales Representative to contact prospective clients via cold-prospecting as well as calling warm and hot leads. The Entry Level Sales Representative responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then moving forward with a quote or scheduling a meeting to provide options to the customer.
To be successful as an Entry Level Sales Representative, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Entry Level Sales Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in purchasing products and solutions from us or scheduling a meeting to discuss various options.
· Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
· Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies and lists.
· Making 30-40 cold calls daily
· Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
· Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
· Keeping notes within an account, including those which were not interested.
· Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
· Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Drive to succeed in a sales career.
· Computer literate.
· Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent phone and video call etiquette.
· Professional and courteous disposition.
· Persuasive and results-oriented.
· Available to work full time.
Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
· Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
· Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
· Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
· Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
· Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
· Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
· Staying informed about competing products and services.
· Upselling products and services.
· Researching and qualifying new leads.
· Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
· High school diploma/GED.
· Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong listening and sales skills.
· Ability to achieve targets.
We are looking to employ driven Account Executives to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. The Account Executive responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, advantages and benefits.
To be successful as an Account Executive, you should demonstrate strong negotiation skills and be able to provide customer solutions that align with their outcome. Ultimately, a top-performing Account Executive should achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that purchased products are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
Account Executive Duties:
· Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
· Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
· Working with management in identifying larger projects within assigned territory.
· Demonstrating product features to customers.
· Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company solutions.
· Attending trade shows and other industry-related events virtually.
· Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
· Completing regular sales reports on your assigned territory.
Account Executive Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED.
· Proven sales experience.
· The ability to retain important information.
· Sound consultative selling skills.
· Excellent networking skills.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Effective communication skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.