New Technology. No Hassle.
ALL YOUR DEVICES ONE MONTHLY PAYMENT
Get the technology solution you need today, and leverage our financing options to maximize your return on investment.
Call One, Inc. offers convenient monthly payment options for your technology solution.
Cash is king when it comes to running a profitable business. We understand the value of positive cash flow and provide equipment financing options to help you make the most of your budget.
Technology is changing rapidly. Look no further than your pocket for evidence. Remember the first cell phone you had? Financing provides an easy, repeatable path to technology refreshes that keep your business efficient, safe and growing with our budget optimization program.
What is Hardware as a Service?
*Not a lease*
A single monthly fee for the technology solution including the ongoing service.
- One invoice for all technology
- Refresh and upgrade plan
- Easily budget with a fixed payment
- Uses an operating budget, and preserves the large capital expense
What are the benefits of Hardware as a Service
- Cash Flow: No large outflow of cash required for your technology purchase.
- Better ROI on Cash: Use your cash to invest in areas that will add value back into your business.
- Budget-Friendly: Fixed monthly payments make budgeting easy.
- Technology Refreshes: Create a path to easily keep technology updated.
- Total Financing: Include your entire acquisition including hardware, software, installation, and services.
What is the downside of Hardware as a service
- You don’t own equipment
- If you want to own the equipment, you can lease it. Or buy it outright. (Not ideal for saving $ at end of term)
|MONTHLY PAYMENTS||LUMP SUM PAYMENT|
|CASH FLOW||Hold onto your cash or use it for other areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing, or personnel||Depletes your cash and reduces your ability to respond to unforeseen expenditures|
|CREDIT LINES||Preserves band lines and conserves capital while creating a new credit source||Working capital is diminished and may affect your credit|
|MANAGE RISK||Pay for the equipment as you use it, potentially generating profit from day one||Pay full amount upfront for a depreciating asset|
|BUDGETING||A consistent monthly payment allows you to accurately forcast budgets||Lump sum payments are difficult to budget for and can adversely impact the quality of your technology solution|
|BUYING POWER||Often enables you to acquire more and better technology while staying within your budget||Limited to acquiring what you can currently afford, or keeping out-of-date technology until you can afford new technology|
|TECHNOLOGY||Easy to add-on or upgrade technology with potential minimal impact on the monthly payment||Must manage disposal or old technology and have enough cash on hand to acquire new technology|
|INFLATION PROTECTION||Provides a hedge against inflation by buying today’s technology with tomorrow’s dollars||Pay full amount upfront with today’s dollars, which are generally more valuable due to inflation|
What is a Lease?
A contract by which one party conveys land, property, services, etc. to another for a specified time, usually in return for a periodic payment.
To pay someone for the use of (something, typically property, land, or a car).