By Danny Hayasaka
September 29, 2016
Many communications and collaboration platforms in the enterprise space requires the use of USB headsets and devices. With that comes some challenges in the enterprise space for end-users and IT departments. Plantronics Manager Pro and Plantronics Hub offer a great solution.
From Plantronics Manager Pro and Plantronics Hub data sheet:
Plantronics Manager Pro and Plantronics Hub, both part of our Plantronics Spokes software offering, work together to give enterprises total control and flexibility over their Plantronics audio headsets and devices.
Plantronics Manager Pro is a web-based service that gives IT Managers easy-to-use tools to configure settings and update audio device software and firmware for end-users across the enterprise. Plantronics Manager Pro leverages a cloud-based architecture and offers reporting tools that provide new insights into your communications environment.
Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac is a client application that works with Plantronics Manager Pro and allows end users to control the settings on their Plantronics audio device within the parameters established by IT.
- IT needs to modify audio device settings for hundreds of users to comply with company policy
- IT wants to evaluate the effectiveness of their UC deployment, seeing which users are not using their headset
- IT needs to push a firmware update to hundreds of users
- IT wants to keep track of their audio device inventory
- IT needs to troubleshoot user issues from a remote location
Solution: Plantronics Manager Pro with Plantronics Hub for Windows/Mac
Plantronics Manager Pro
SIMPLIFY ADMINISTRATION OF PLANTRONICS DEVICES
- View a summary of all audio devices and Plantronics Hub software at a glance
- Easily schedule and deploy device firmware upgrades
- Adjust and implement setting configurations to ensure a seamless end user experience while locking in regulatory compliance settings
- Configure devices quickly and consistently, at a time that works best for managers and end users
- Conveniently troubleshoot and diagnose user issues from a remote location
GAIN DETAILED INSIGHT
- Generate inventory and usage reports for all audio devices in your organization
- View what softphone version is being used with Plantronics products across your organization
- Identify compatibility conflicts between softphone and Plantronics Hub versions
- Improve user performance and experience by ensuring compatibility between audio device firmware and softphone application
EMPOWER USER PRODUCTIVITY
- Enable device-level call control with call answer/end, mute, and volume adjust with supported softphone and UC clients
- Access intuitive user features such as visible mute status, battery status, and mute control
- Avoid disrupting normal workflow with silent installation option
For more information or to receive a quote for Plantronics Manager Pro, please contact your Authorized Plantronics Reseller.